We’ve all experienced a fashion meltdown – a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear! A Closet Edit and Wardrobe Audit from sherrie b. can eliminate style stress; we take the time to learn about you; your lifestyle; and plans for the future- your career, personal life and style goals. From there we’ll help you make decisions that will save you time and money- and look forward to getting dressed every morning!
an individual consultation with sherrie b. can include:
- A meet-and-greet coffee, tea or cocktail at a cafe near you
Tell us your goals and plans- we’ll offer up some ideas that can help you get a jump-start on the project.*
- An in-home consultation
We’ll talk more as we evaluate your wardrobe – including accessories & shoes – and discuss what you wear (and don’t wear), and why.
- Closet organization- according to your true lifestyle and fit
While we’re working, we’ll discuss your wardrobe goans and ways to help you reach them.
- A detailed list of missing “must haves” for your lifestyle and/or career needs”
We’ll create a personal, custom list of missing essentials, which we’ll use for our shopping day.
- An organized list of items you’ve decided to consign, donate or ‘toss’
In most cases, we’ll email you this list within 48-hours. We can also make arrangements to remove the clothes you no longer need.
- A personalized Look Book of stylish looks utilizing pieces you already own
You’ll receive a custom sherrie b Look Book of stylish looks utilizing pieces you already own. We’ll also show you how to assemble complete outfits, including shoes and accessories
All Style Consultation services are custom created to best meet your needs and budget; inquire here for detailed pricing.